Monday, December 29, 2008

THERE WAS A BAT IN THE FREAKING MALL!

Yeah, that's right. A bat. Like one of those weird leathery bird things that I have never seen before until today! Emma and I were walking out of Abercrombie TOTALLY casual and smelling like that cologne they spray everywhere when SUDDENLY this bat comes out of no where. It got kind of close to my head. And by close I mean like ten feet at least. Emma and the rest of the people didn't mind, but with by bird phobia, I've discovered comes a bat phobia.
I cried a little. I also squealed a lot. It sucked.

I was going to put a picture here of a huge, scary bat thing but when I googled "giant bats" the pictures scared me too much to save one on my desktop. So unfortunately there is no picture.

But I did see another movie. The 4th one I've seen this winter break. I saw "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler in it. It was a really cute movie. And it made my life and the movie a billion times better that Russell Brand was in it.

The funniest part was when he woke up and screamed during the hotel presentations.
He is SO COOL. His accent is the best thing I've ever heard and he is so funny. Emma and I decided he was weirdly hot, even if he is a sex addict and has like 12 STDs.

Oh, I also saw this picture and then promptly passed out. EXCELLENT.

That band is ALL TIME LOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment