Saturday, January 3, 2009

Emo Moment

I am getting really depressed.
I hate being at home SO MUCH.
I feel out of place.
I can't stand my room anymore at all.
That's why I'm stuck down here in the guest room or office or whatever this is. At least it's different from where I usually hang out.
The tv is on even though I can't see it when I'm on the computer. Having the tv on makes it a little less lonely.
My sister is sick and my parent's are mad at each other. I'm anxious.
I feel like I should be out, with my friends or at a party or something. I don't know what happened. I used to love coming home at the end of the day and relaxing, but now I can't stand it! It feels like jail!
I want to be out on tour. I want to rock out every night, crash hotel rooms, and drive around the country in a van full of crap. That way I would never be sitting in this depressing room trying not to listen to all of the chaos going on upstairs.
THIS
IS
HELL

But I did get some new shoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment